A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Mayberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Mayberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Mayberry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayberry graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayberry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Kay Mayberry MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Mayberry practice?
- Dr. Sharon Mayberry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Mayberry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Decatur, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.