Learn more about Dr. Sharon Mayberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Mayberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayberry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Mayberry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayberry graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayberry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Kay Mayberry MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Mayberry practice?
- Dr. Sharon Mayberry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Mayberry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Decatur, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.