Dr. Sharon Mayberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Mayberry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017

Best dr experience ever.

Dr Mayberry and her staff are top notch. They were completely accommodating. The front desk staff was so friendly and such a blessing. They worked with us to get us in last minute when we were traveling through from Atlanta. We would drive from Orange Beach in a heartbeat to see dr Mayberry and her staff.

September 8th, 2015

Dr Mayberry operated on my son's back. He had severe scoliosis with 2 angles greater than a 50 degree turn. No he stands straight and tall. While not typical, he gained 2 inches in height after she finished his surgery. She is wonderful!

June 24th, 2015

Does not care

Waited over three hours and looked at my child for less than five minutes and didn't even explain anything. Staff and doctor were very smartaleck about things and when we told doctor about another problem we were concerned about all the doctor had to say was that's just some baby's. I'm sorry but if I want my child looked at please look and do what your paid to do and at least act like you care about the child. Never will we ever be back to this place.

November 4th, 2013

She dropped my child during the visit and acted like it was my fault. We went to the emergency room and she didn't even try to check on my child afterwards. You can hear her talking to the staff about personal things while you sit and wait long after your appointment time. She is very selfish.

February 5th, 2013

Paient

This is my Doctor for my back surgery and she is the best.

October 2nd, 2012

Awesome Professionalism

My son nursemaid's elbow. She was caring, accurate, and professional. SHe casted his arm for protection.

August 22nd, 2012

I would not recommend this MD.

I would not recommend this MD. She completely misdiagnosed my son and has a terrible bedside manner. I cant believe this lady treats children. Go to children's hospital if your child needs care.

June 10th, 2012

Not good

This doctor treated me for years and never let on the seriousness of my condition. I have to go through several surgeries to fix what she didn't. I have tarsal coaltion, and my foot may be past the point of no return because she never did anything to fix my foot the way it should have been. If you have any kind of foot problem, I would suggest the Podiatrist Institute out of Atlanta. They are working to fix my feet opposed to just silly pain management operations with long recovery and short results.

May 19th, 2011

Very smart and helpful. Takes great care of my daughter!

April 17th, 2011

this woman is an exceptional doctor. i am really glad that i was able to get her as my childs orthopedic doctor

March 8th, 2009

We love our Dr. Mayberry!!

Dr. Mayberry has been treating my son since he was two days old. He was born with a club foot and Dr. Mayberry came to do his consultation while we were still in the hospital with him. She always takes the time to fully explain everything and answer any additional questions I have for her (even if they don't always apply to Memphis). She is the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Through her wonderful care of my son I have come to completely trust her. Whatever Dr. Mayberry says goes!!

September 12th, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Mayberry has been treating my 14 month old son for his Clubfoot since he was 8 months old. She is a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend her to anyone needing a pediatric orthopedic doctor.