A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Maza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Maza, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maza
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Maza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maza graduated from New York University.
Dr. Maza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Maza MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Maza practice?
- Dr. Sharon Maza has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Maza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Cardiologists.