Obstetricians & Gynecologists

929 Gessner Rd
Ste 2150
Houston, TX 77024
713-935-9791
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Great Doc  |  show details
by Lia on Oct 16th, 2014

I went to Dr. McCloskey for 5 years while I lived in Houston. She was the best OB Doc I've had. It's been 7 years since I've lived there and I've gone through 2 docs. I have a good doc now but I appreciated the way Dr. McCloskey handled my first pregnancy.

|  Great.. Until you're pregnant  |  show details
by Natalie on Oct 10th, 2014

I have been doing to Dr. McCloskey for years as my regular Gyno. I always felt she was great. Although, unless you had questions she was very in and out during your appointment. The moment I became pregnant ( first pregnancy ) things seemed to change. She seemed ready and willing to answer any question but her visits seemed sorter. She insisted on multiple ultrasounds during my first trimaster that wouldn't be covered by my insurance so I would have to pay out of pocket. There were a few other red flags that came up. I ultimately decided to transfer care and I was very glad I did.

|  Awesome Dr.  |  show details
by Catherine K on Aug 23rd, 2014

Dr. McCloskey is an awesome Dr. and I highly recommend her. She is very caring and thorough. The wait to get an appointment is long, but it is worth it.

|  professional Dr.  |  show details
by Nere on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Mccloskey delivered my baby because my actual dr. wasnt available. She was really nice and sweet, kept cheching on me very often. Very professional and knows what she is doing.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

Dr McCloskey is a very good doctor. Very nice. Helped me through 2 miscarriages. Her assistant is also nice. Her nurse Beverly is excellent. Only down side is the wait time. Our first visit there we were there for 3 hours total, including wait time and exam. The next two appointments the wait time was less but it's still a long time.

|  My favorite Ob-Gyn Doc!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I had the pleasure to work with Dr. McCloskey on the postpartum floor and that is why I chose her as my physician! She is very professional, knowledgeable and most importantly such a caring, compassionate doctor!

|  LOVE Dr. McCloskey!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

She's amazing! She delivered my first child, and I was a nervous wreck the whole time, but she always explained everything before she did it. She walked me through every single detail! She makes you feel so comfortable, and relaxed and doesn't make you feel stupid like most doctors do! I am pregnant again, and went right back to her! You will not be disappointed with her services!

Mar 22nd, 2011

Love, love, love this doctor! I wish I could go to her for everything!

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

Every time this doctor opens her mouth she contradicts herself.She talks to patients like they're stupid. She has charges and fees for every little thing. She's an unscrupulous, negligent, careless, racketeer who has no business in the medical field. I recommend using anyone else but her.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2010

She delivered my first and only child. She is the best doctor that i have ever been attened by. Her nurse beverly is also very customer service oriented. You will not be disappointed with the care and service of this office and doctor.

|  Beware of this practice if you're pregnant!  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Beware of this doctor's practice if you're pregnant. After they collect your percentage of the global maternity costs, they still try to get money out of you and your insurance company by billing each visit. They are not supposed to bill visits if you pay the global maternity costs. The nursing staff isn't willing to work with you and your insurance company to minimize your out of pocket costs. This practice is only in the business of getting your money. Beware!

|  Dr. McCloskey is a great doctor!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2010

Dr. McClcoskey is a great doctor. She listens to you and always wants to answer your questions. The staff at Greater Houston OB/GYN is also great. She delivered my 1st baby and I had a great experience during my pregnancy and delivery. I can't wait to be pregnant again.

by Patient123 on Jun 5th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Thayer is a great physician. I have been a longtime patient and now my daughter is her patient as well. Very easy to talk to, will listen to your concerns and address them. Always very pleasant demeanor.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by AmandaGarcia1975 on Mar 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Thayer is an awesome doctor. She is very kind and compasionate. She cares about her paitents and you can tell. She is not someone who comes in and out. She takes her time. I really appreciate her. If you are looking for a "GREAT" OBGYN you found

Read Full Review at citysearch.com