Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon McClure
Dr. Sharon McClure, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA, with another office in Williamsburg, VA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. McClure is affiliated with Eastern State Hospital - Williamsburg and Eastern State Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon McClure has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Sharon McClure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Gabriel Koz
Williamsburg, VA 0.28 mi
Dr. Alfonso Lopez-Cardona
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Williamsburg, VA 1.48 mi17
Dr. Alan Ali
Williamsburg, VA 1.55 mi40