A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon McDowell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon McDowell MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sharon McDowell practice?
- Dr. Sharon McDowell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon McDowell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Columbus Physiatrists.