A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDowell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. McDowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon McDowell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon McDowell MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sharon McDowell practice?
- Dr. Sharon McDowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon McDowell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.