A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon McIntyre, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon McIntyre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital
- Plumas District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Elizabeth McIntyre MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Sharon McIntyre has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon McIntyre practices Family Medicine near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Primary Care Doctors.