A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon McManus, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon McManus, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McManus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon M McManus DO is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. McManus practice?
- Dr. Sharon McManus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon McManus practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.