Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Very Caring show details Very Caring
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. McManus is a very caring doctor. When my sister was in the hospital she sent us a package! I'm not saying she will do this with everyone but she calls us just to see how we're doing.

Jun 27th, 2011

THE OFFICE IS CLEAN AND INVITING. MONICA IS ALWAYS SO NICE TO US AT THE DESK. ALL THE DOCTORS TALK DIRECTLY TO MY CHILDREN. DR MCMANUS TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHY WE ARE DOING WHAT WE ARE. I FEEL LIKE I CAN ASK ANY QUESTIONS, AND I DO!

by Karen on Apr 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Yes the doctors are outstanding. Our issues are with getting appointments - always takes a few months to get in to see them - very disappointing. Several times we have been put on hold or told to call back because they are too busy or its to close to closing time - makes us feel like our child's health isnt important to the staff. Unfortunately we think its time to find a new office that takes our child's health seriously - a shame too because they have been our pediatricians from birth and we love Dr. Deprez and Dr. McManus.

by Nikki on Apr 7th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. McManus and the entire staff at Pediatric Healthcare are wonderful. The entire staff is helpful, caring and very compassionate. I had seen a few other pediatricians before I was referred to Dr. McManus. No one even compares. We are there for life.

Aug 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

It took me 5 pediatricians before finding Dr. McManus, I love her so much, and have had a few friends switch to this pratice after telling them how wonderful ALL the doctors are. NEVER long waits in the waiting room, or exam room. Super office staff. My k

Jul 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr McManus is by far the best Doctor that I've ever been to. She is kind, patient, and common sense--and she truly LOVES children. I would recommend her to anyone I know--and have done so!!

Jun 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. McManus talks to my kids! They love to go to the office. There's a great fish tank! The staff is really kind.