Jan 19th, 2016

I've taken my children to see a couple pediatricians before finding Dr. McManus. She's the best and I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else.

My Kids are in her care show details My Kids are in her care
by James Nguyen on Feb 23rd, 2015

I am Asian American. MY wife delivered a baby in the Beaumont Hospital and I tried to bring my child to see her first time because she worked at the Hospital. Once I came to see her , I really liked the way she treats my Kids. She is very good Doctor. She cares kids like her own children. She answered all of my own concern questions with great attitude. I am very highly recommend anyone to choose her as your own child Doctor. She is one of the best of the best Doctor in town that I have ever known. I have chosen her for all of my kids Doctor after my first visit.

Very Caring show details Very Caring
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. McManus is a very caring doctor. When my sister was in the hospital she sent us a package! I'm not saying she will do this with everyone but she calls us just to see how we're doing.

Jun 27th, 2011

THE OFFICE IS CLEAN AND INVITING. MONICA IS ALWAYS SO NICE TO US AT THE DESK. ALL THE DOCTORS TALK DIRECTLY TO MY CHILDREN. DR MCMANUS TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHY WE ARE DOING WHAT WE ARE. I FEEL LIKE I CAN ASK ANY QUESTIONS, AND I DO!