A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon McRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon McRae is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon McRae, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McRae has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon McRae MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon McRae practice?
- Dr. Sharon McRae has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon McRae practices Emergency Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
See Eastpointe Emergency Physicians.