Dr. Sharon Merryman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Merryman?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Merryman?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 6th, 2012

I give Dr Merryman and her staff a highrating.

I started to see Dr Merryman in 2004 because of seizures. She came to my hospital room. She is unlike any other doctor that I see, she takes the time to talk to you about your condition. She explained to me and my husband why I was in the hospital because I had no idea why I was there. Her bedside manner is amazing,I was very impressed with her, thats why I still see her. If you have a question about meds, or a general question you just call her nurse( she's a very good nurse) and they say normally 24 hours and they will get back to you. Like I said I have seen her since 2004 and there was only one time that the nurse called me back the next day. She is great at calling the same day.It may take a while to get an appointment but it is worth the wait. And the following next appt is very short. Every body on her staff is very good. It's not like some doctors trying to get you in and out fast. I would very much recommed Dr Merryman. I see her at her Centerville office which is on the campus of Southview Hospital, I never have a problem with parking and it is very clean there.If you have any neurological disorders she is the one to see.

May 1st, 2016