Dr. Sharon Palmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Palmer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

Excellent care

I was seen right away. Her staff was amazing, kind and highly professional. I was extremely anxious about going, knowing, I had a yucky infection brewing. Dr. Palmer was thorough in her explanation. You can tell she genuinely loves her job. Mindy her assistant/nurse was the icing on the cake!!! I couldn't imagine a better overall experience. We plan to stop in and say hello next time we are on vacation just to say hello !!!

March 25th, 2016

Dr. Palmer is an excellent Dr..She is a very caring person.I highly recommend her.

March 13th, 2016

Dr. Palmer and her staff had always been professional, courteous, and caring. I have never struggled to get an appointment that worked with my schedule and have never felt rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Palmer to anyone seeking a primary care physician.

February 25th, 2016

Dr. Sharon Palmer is a very caring Physician

It is never a pleasure to be sick or need a doctor, but every time I have been in Dr. Palmer's office the staff is so pleasant, the care is prompt and Dr. Palmer always shows undivided attention and concern to me....her nursing assistants are bubbly and so friendly.....would not go anywhere else and is worth waiting for an appointment if needed....I am grateful that I was referred to Dr. Palmer for a Primary Care Doctor when I needed to select one.

December 13th, 2015

Excellence!

Dr. Palmer and her entire staff are wonderful!!! The atmosphere in that office is like nothing I've ever experienced in any medical facility. While being thorough and efficient, everyone on staff is compassionate and positive. That is a HAPPY place....even when one is ill!

December 12th, 2015

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Sharon Palmer is the best physician I have ever had! She takes her time with you during your appointment and truly cares about her patients. Her staff (Charlene and Jennifer) is friendly and professional, and I am always seen promptly without having to wait too long.

November 21st, 2015

I hate going to drs the waiting wastes my whole day Dr Palmer had me in and out fast. Dr hospital referred me to her and she already knew what was going on and had me out in no time. Everyone was friendly and professional

November 20th, 2015

First visit

I went to Dr. Palmer's office on an urgent basis because of a severe sore throat. I was greeted pleasantly by the receptionist. The nurse was also pleasant. Dr. Palmer seemed very concerned for my well being and treated me appropriately. I really liked her upbeat attitude. I look forward to having her as my primary care physician.

June 7th, 2016