A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Minott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Minott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Minott, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. Minott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Denise Minott MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Minott practice?
- Dr. Sharon Minott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Minott practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Warren, MI.
See Commerce Township Anesthesiologists and Commerce Township Pain Management Doctors.