A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Mirarchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Mirarchi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirarchi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mirarchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Renee Mirarchi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Mirarchi practice?
- Dr. Sharon Mirarchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Mirarchi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.