A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Mirarchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirarchi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirarchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Mirarchi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirarchi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mirarchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Renee Mirarchi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Mirarchi practice?
- Dr. Sharon Mirarchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Mirarchi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Radiologists.