Dr. Sharon Moayeri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Moayeri?

January 13th, 2016

Staff was welcoming and organized, and the office is clean. I was referred by my doctor and a friend of mine goes to her too. Dr. Moayeri is thorough, knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. I did have to wait a few weeks to get my first consultation, but I guess that's because she is popular - not a bad thing! She did spend a lot of time with me at my consultation.

February 26th, 2015

the stuff is nice but not fully knowledgeable about the logistics /nuances of the paperwork/process. The sequence of events of the treatment could be explained/prepared for better/fully.

December 1st, 2012

The best !

Dr. Moayeri is hands down the best doctor I've ever been to. She helped us have a family and manages to turn a stressful situation (infertility) into a positive experience. She is so attentive to every step of the process and makes sure to tailor your treatment to your individual body and situation. You never feel like just another patient to her. Aside from her great bedside manner, she's excellent at what she does. We went through one cycle of IVF and 36 weeks later welcomed twin boys. I could never thank her enough!

July 17th, 2012

Dr. Moayeri is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough, caring and takes her time with you. She lets you know what your options are and makes sure you feel comfortable with your treatment choices. My husband and I are currently going through treatment with her for our first child and we feel lucky to have found her. Her staff are kind and helpful, and always available to answer my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Moayeri and her office!!

July 12th, 2012

Dumb staff with fake smiles

Doctor is great but be aware of dumb staff.

March 16th, 2012

Great Doctor; Not So Great Staff

Dr. Moayeri was a pleasure to work with. She knows her stuff, has a great bedside manner, and seems to genuinely care about her patients. Really, one of the better doctors I've ever been to. Her staff, however, leave something to be desired. Sure, they're friendly, but they seem a tad on the ditzy side and make careless errors (they messed up a prescription they called in for us royally and would regularly call and tell me something that contradicted what the doctor told me, and when asked about the contradiction, they would check and realize that they were mistaken - not good). The staff are also not great at getting back to you; I had to stalk them to get things taken care of and at some point my husband called our lab and insurance provider and took care of our issue himself. We should not have had to do the staff's job for them! Would I recommend going to Dr. Moayeri? Yes - but be prepared to closely monitor things yourself to catch errors, oversights, and general lack of concern, diligence, or focus on the part of her staff.

September 15th, 2011

Dr. Moayeri and her staff went above and beyond caring for myself when I was trying to get pregnant. I always felt like I was in great hands. And she got me pregnant!

June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Moayeri provided personal attention, excellent care and constant support. The office is run so smoothly I was able to juggle a full time job and appointments with out interfering too much with my work schedule. I have never received such personal attention from a physician and appreciate the follow up calls and emails. It didn't matter what time a day it was I always received a response from Dr. Moayeri. Her bed side manner is warm, encouraging and very positive during a process that can be emotional. I was shocked to have follow up calls from Dr. Moayeri when she was on vacation. Most importantly she got me pregnant and she did it quickly with the most cost effective measures. We highly recommend Dr. Moayeri and the SCCRM office.

March 3rd, 2011

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

I can't say enough about Dr. Moayeri and her staff. They are just fantasic, amazing, caring, and of course, extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Moayeri; she made me feel very comfortable, I felt confident in her decisions and skills, and she got me pregnant!

June 16th, 2009

The Best!!!!

I love Dr. Moayeri and her staff is excellent. She's extremely thorough and caring and responsive. I've always received a call back from her or her staff within 24 hours (or less) of my question. They are excellent at keeping me informed with any results (without me having to call for them).

September 11th, 2017