A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Mowat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Mowat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowat graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mowat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Krejci Mowat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Mowat practice?
- Dr. Sharon Mowat has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Mowat practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.