A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Mulvagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulvagh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mulvagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Mulvagh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvagh graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mulvagh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Mulvagh practice?
- Dr. Sharon Mulvagh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Mulvagh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, MN and Lonsdale, MN.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.