A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Mulvagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulvagh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulvagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Mulvagh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvagh graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mulvagh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon L Mulvagh MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Mulvagh practice?
- Dr. Sharon Mulvagh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Mulvagh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, MN and Lonsdale, MN.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.