Dr. Sharon Appelbaum Nachman MD is a female General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nachman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Nachman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections, AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, and Asthma.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nachman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Nachman practice?
Dr. Sharon Nachman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton Bays, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Pediatricians, Stony Brook Infectious Disease Doctors, Stony Brook General Practitioners, and Stony Brook Internists.