A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nachman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Nachman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nachman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Nachman practice?
Dr. Sharon Nachman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton Bays, NY.
See East Setauket Pediatricians, East Setauket Infectious Disease Doctors, East Setauket General Practitioners, and East Setauket Internists.