A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Nachman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon DR Nachman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Nachman practice?
- Dr. Sharon Nachman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Nachman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Pediatricians and Stony Brook Infectious Disease Doctors.