Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Nachman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon DR Nachman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Nachman practice?
- Dr. Sharon Nachman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Nachman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Pediatricians and Stony Brook Infectious Disease Doctors.