Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nations:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nations is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nations
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Nations, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Nations graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nations has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon P Nations MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Nations practice?
- Dr. Sharon Nations has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Nations practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.