Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nations:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nations is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Nations, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Nations graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nations has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nations accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon P. Nations practice?
Dr. Sharon Nations practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.