Dr. Sharon Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Nelson?

July 7th, 2017

With Dr. Nelson for many years. I was told she didn't call patients back on fridays or weekends, even for a miscarriage. After 10 years with her, that was my tipping point.Aso, the most unorganized staff ever. Dr. NElson is never on time.

May 3rd, 2016

Great Dr. Support staff are very helpful!

February 25th, 2015

Dr. Nelson is the BEST! Billing Office is the WORST!

Dr. Nelson is fantastic! She spends lots of time explaining and discussing with me. Always comfortable with her, can't say enough positive about her. Wait times can get a bit long, Her staff is pretty helpful except the Office Manager who charges you personally for any charges that insurance will not pay for, refuses to re-code and resubmit charges when insurance company asks her to, claims she has no time for resubmitting claims, so keeps the charge on your account until you pay it. That kind of practice wouldn't work in my line of work.

March 30th, 2012

She delivered both my kids. She's calm, confident, knowledgeable and has many years of experience. She spends a lot of time listening and speaking to patients and is very personable.

March 2nd, 2012

I had an 8:30 AM appt. with Dr. Nelson. By 9:00 AM she was not even in the office. I left without being seen. Office staff was exceptionally rude and unfriendly. I will find another GYN.

April 13th, 2011

Never again

This doctor wanted to put me into medicine induced menopause. UNECESSARY! I went to 3 doctors after who couldnt fathom her reasoining.

February 24th, 2011

Unfriendly Nurse, No Follow-up

I was open minded when a friend recommended Dr. Nelson. However after my first visit, I was skeptical. Returning in good faith a few more times, I realized my first instinct was correct. Luckily I have had some of the foremost obgyn's in previous places I have lived, but that left me with certain expectations that were not met here. The check-ups were not as thorough as my previous doctors, and the follow up after appointments was non-existent. I also experienced incredible rudeness from one of the nurses in the office. She ushered me into a room after 45 minutes of waiting like I was a mule. After waiting another 20 minutes in the freezing cold check-up room in a skimpy robe, Dr. Nelson finally appeared. I've always had great luck with doctors so this was unfortunately my first miss-hit.

January 12th, 2011

Dr. Nelson great but....

Her staff and main nurse are so rude and inconsiderate. After being a patient for over 3 years I finally decided to leave.

June 20th, 2009

good doc

I've been a patient for about 15 years now, yes sometimes she is delayed, sometimes she has to cancel last minute for a medical emergency...this is a doctors office after all emergencies happen. I've never had a problem making or getting a new appt. Yes you talk to the Nurse, but if Doctor Nelson answered every phone call she would really be late coming in to see you. This office is worth any delays you might experiance.

July 7th, 2017