Dr. Sharon Nicholas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Nicholas?

August 16th, 2015

Not much of a doctor - more of referral type.

January 14th, 2014

I didn't like this doctor because she has a very unprofessional attitude in the way she compares your problems to hers. It is quite shocking to hear something like this when you are in need of help. Also, her diagnosis for an illness is one of two things - prescribe a pill or send you to someone else. She never tries to sole the problem. She can't seem to diagnose the symptoms of anything and when she does make a diagnosis, it is wrong. Don't recommend her at all.

November 5th, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have EVER had. She made "snide" comments every time I went in her office and compared my complaints to hers. EX: My heart had been skipping beats and I was very dizzy. I mentioned that several years prior, I had been diagnosed with mitro valve prolapse and she replied, "I guess yours is worse than mine" I couldn't believe what I heard and said nothing, but I was thinking to myself, how would I know anything about your heart and why mention something like that? This is the type of thing I encountered on almost every visit. By the way, shortly thereafter, I wound up in the emergency room with a heart beat of 40 BPM. I fell against the wall and knocked the lamp over and my husband rushed me to ER. The Atenolol was doing this to me. She would never work with you if you had a problem. Her only answer to everything was to push another pill. She prescribed Lisinopril which made me cough incessantly from the first day and when I called and told her I had developed this terrible cough all day and night, she prescribed cough syrup! She should have known this med caused this problem in a lot of people, but this is how well she knew the pills she was prescribing - she didn't and I suffered for months before my dentist asked me what medications I was taking because I was coughing so much, he couldn't examine my teeth. He then said, "are you taking Lisinopril" and when I said "yes", he told me to see my doctor immediately because this was one of the side effects of this pill. When I relayed this information to her, she "fired" me from her practice saying I would not adhere to her health advice. I was never so shocked in my life because this "firing" came in the form of a registered letter several months after this visit. I could go on, but I'm sure my examples say it all. Wouldn't recommend her anyone. Cold, unfeeling and not as smart as she thinks she is. Glad I got this opportunity. She most certainly DOES NOT deserve a four star rating. Only the staff deserves this rating. She has NO bedside manner and can't seem to diagnose anything,

January 3rd, 2011

Very Accessible

I can always get in to see her when needed and she generally responds within a few hours to messages left via email or telephone.

January 4th, 2016