A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nichols is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Nichols DO and FACC is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Nichols practice?
- Dr. Sharon Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Nichols practices Cardiology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Cardiologists.