A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Nichols is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nichols has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Nichols DO and FACC is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Nichols practice?
- Dr. Sharon Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Nichols practices Cardiology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Cardiologists.