A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Norling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Norling, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Norling graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Norling MBA and MD is a female Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Norling practice?
- Dr. Sharon Norling has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Norling practices Preventive Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Preventive Medicine Specialists and Thousand Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.