Dr. Sharon Odell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Odell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Odell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2016

Cold And Indifferent Bedside Manner

I did not feel that I was very well served by this doctor nor the practice. Was always made to feel that I was just a number and was jostled through to the process of a visit to get through to the next person. Abrupt and Indifferent bedside manner. Took several visits to get medications correct for my formulary and even now, still not correct. Not very responsive when I mentioned other physical issues that had sprung up. It is my opinion that she does not value nor does she keep up with her patients. I and my wife are no longer going to this practice. I cannot in good conscience recommend Dr. Odell or Marietta Internal Medicine to anyone.

November 11th, 2016

Would not recommend

Doc messes up orders on computer, tries to blame patients. When you show directions on paper she does not want to see that. Blames patients for inability of her and staff to use computers

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Odell is the best doctor to see. She explains and answers questions so that You can understand. The staff are wonderful so easy to make an appointment and they are very pleasant to talk to on the phone and in person. I have never been disappointed with my visit.

May 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Odell for several years now and I couldn't be happier. She has a great bedside manner. She listens to what you are saying and encourages good healthy choices. Thank you for the excellent care!

September 15th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I have just recently switched from another doctor to Dr. Odell. I had seen her previously and really liked her. She is very thorough, listens to her patients and doesn't "jump to conclusion" without hearing all the info from the patient. I have recommended her to several people who had also been extremely happy with her. She is the best PCP I have ever had.

March 22nd, 2014

awesome doctor! kind, conservative ,down to earth. I'd recommend her to family and friends. really takes time to listen, concerned.

February 9th, 2013

Dr. O'Dell was extremely helpful in getting me the right medicine for my sinus infection during the Chrismas holidays. I can't say enough how well her whole office treated me.

March 23rd, 2011

Dr. Odell is very soft spoken and kind. She takes time to listen and discuss with you your health concerns. She doesn't make you feel like she's rushing you out. She's very conservative in her medical approach, yet practical. One of the better doctors we've had in many years. Several of my family members go to her.

February 1st, 2011

Wonderful physician

Truly understands the needs of the elderly. Very thorough. Treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. Communicates well with patient and family members.

November 8th, 2009

I love Dr. O'Dell. She exudes calm, quiet confidence. I would, and do, trust her with my life. This is a practice where people stay for life. When I first started there, all the doctors were older than I was...now I'm older than they are. That's probably a good thing.

August 13th, 2017