A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Oehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Oehler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Oehler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Oehler has been a practicing pediatrician in the West Chester area for over 25 years. Her medical interests include eating disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oehler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oehler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Crozer-Chestermedical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Oehler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Oehler practice?
- Dr. Sharon Oehler has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Oehler practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.