A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogiste-Mcbain graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ogiste-Mcbain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogiste-Mcbain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Ogiste-Mcbain practice?
Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.