A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogiste-Mcbain graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ogiste-Mcbain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Dane Ogiste-Mcbain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Ogiste-Mcbain practice?
- Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Ogiste-Mcbain practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.