A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Ou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Ou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon I-Chun Ou MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon I. Ou practice?
- Dr. Sharon Ou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Ou practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.