Dr. Sharon Oxford Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 5th, 2011

she was my anesthesiologist at Bailey Square Surgery Center

she seemed pleasant enough in manner and likeable and said she would give me sedative to relax me for the procedure about which I was anxious. Any sedation I got seemed homeopathic in its effects and she did NOT check back with me to see if I was actually relaxed (while the nurses kept telling me how superhigh my blood pressure is, which it usually isn't). I spent hours of very high anxiety before the procedure was done trying to hold myself together and be able to be cooperative. I did it, but I think it could have been a decent experience with adequate sedation, and was a really memorably bad experience as it was.

July 21st, 2016