Learn more about Dr. Sharon Palushock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Palushock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Palushock graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palushock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palushock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon Palushock practice?
Dr. Sharon Palushock practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Old Forge, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Old Forge Internists and Old Forge Endocrinologists.