A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Pereira-Matsumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Pereira-Matsumoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Pereira-Matsumoto, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pereira-Matsumoto graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pereira-Matsumoto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Eileen Pereira-Matsumoto MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. Pereira-Matsumoto practice?
- Dr. Sharon Pereira-Matsumoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Pereira-Matsumoto practices Radiation Oncology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Oncologists.