A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Pilmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Pilmer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilmer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pilmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Pilmer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Pilmer practice?
- Dr. Sharon Pilmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Pilmer practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Anesthesiologists and Oakland Pediatricians.