Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Raimer
Dr. Sharon Raimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX, with other offices in League City, TX and League City, TX (and 2 other locations). She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Raimer is affiliated with UTMB Galveston (John Sealy), Utmb and University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston. Dr. Raimer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Raimer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Sharon Raimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.
Dr. Samantha Robare-Stout
Galveston, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Richard Wagner Jr
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Galveston, TX 0 mi36
Dr. Anisha Patel
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Dermatopathology
Galveston, TX 0 mi9