Learn more about Dr. Sharon Raimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Raimer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Facial Dermatoses
- Schoenlein-Henoch Purpura
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Raimer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Raimer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Raimer practice?
Dr. Sharon Raimer practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX.
See League City Dermatologists and League City Pediatric Specialists.