Learn more about Dr. Sharon Reimold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Reimold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reimold
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Reimold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Reimold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Reimold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Coplen Reimold MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon C. Reimold practice?
- Dr. Sharon Reimold has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Reimold practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.