A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Reimold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Reimold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Reimold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul