A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Reimold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Reimold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Reimold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Coplen Reimold MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharon C. Reimold practice?
- Dr. Sharon Reimold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Reimold practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.