A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Rice, FACOG, MBA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon M Rice FACOG, MBA, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Rice practice?
- Dr. Sharon Rice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Rice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.