Learn more about Dr. Sharon Richens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Richens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richens
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Richens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Abnormalities
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
Education & Awards
Dr. Richens graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Richens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon R Richens MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Richens practice?
- Dr. Sharon Richens has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Richens practices Ophthalmology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Ophthalmologists.