A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Richens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Richens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richens
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Richens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Richens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Abnormalities
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
Education & Awards
Dr. Richens graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Richens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon R Richens MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Richens practice?
- Dr. Sharon Richens has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Richens practices Ophthalmology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Ophthalmologists.