A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Rim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Rim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rim graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Rim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon K Rim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Rim practice?
- Dr. Sharon Rim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Rim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.