inactive

Sharon Rink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2013
best pediatrician in the area
Dr. Rink always takes extra time with her patients never rushes. Very personable. We've seen several pediatricians over the years and seen a lot of good ones. Shes the best.

August 1st, 2012
Extremely Rude
She was the on call doctor and I spoke with her about my child. After explaining the directions I received from the emergency room doctor, she made it seem as if I was wrong for following their directions. She made it seem as if I was bothering her by having the oncall nurse page her. She spent 10 mins berating me for following the emergency room doctor's recommendations and never did tell me what I was supposed to do about my child. Very disappointed and would NOT recommend to my worst enemy!!!!

March 4th, 2009
we just started taking our girls to Dr. Rink about 6 months ago. our 3 year old loves her, they can chat for hours! we had issues with our youngest daughter and she gave us many ideas to stop the problems (digestive). we are still keeping in close contact with the doctor on this. but slowly getting better. She is very easy to talk with and explains things on a parents level.. I highly recommend her!