Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Robinson
Dr. Sharon Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center, Bertie Memorial Hospital and Heritage Hospital. Dr. Robinson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sharon Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. Richard Croskery
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi36
Dr. Christopher Gregory
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi11
Dr. Kirk Philpot
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi20