Dr. Sharon Robinson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016
concerned patient
She her posture of concerns clueless of her medical practice and she makes me uncomfortable to trust her advice and options concerning my health. I thought I was the only one who felt that way but after reading the reviews I noticed it’s just not me. I know now that I need to search for another internal med doctor

February 10th, 2016
Agree with EVERYONE
I read everyone's negative reviews and have to say, I thought I was alone in my dislike for Dr. Robinson. She has never cared for me in a personal way, unlike my previous "dream doctor" who joined the military, and I always feel dismissed in relation to my symptoms, problems, issues, etc. She never looks you in the eye and you can be telling her about a very emotional issue and her face remains the same. I kept hoping with each passing year that she would "warm up" to me (I am a very friendly person and also in the medical field) but she never does. She still does not know anything about my past medical history even though I have been going there for 5+ years. I am moving soon and this will be a great opportunity to change doctors. If you want a personal, caring doctor, don't go to Dr. Robinson!

August 8th, 2015
Worst medical facility (Physicians East) & experience with a physician (Robinson)
I was a patient of Dr. Robinson when I first moved to Greenville last year ('14). I have two separate opinions, one of Physicians East, and the other of Dr. Robinson personally. 1) Physicians East - worst medical facility I've ever been subjected to. They make you wait FOREVER and then do "the shuffle" with you once they call you back putting you in various hallways, corners, until you finally get an actual room. I work 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (I know, unheard of hours anymore because our culture (American) is all about laziness and NOT working! I digress.) Therefore the only time I have for a doctor/dentist appt. is my 1 hour lunch, which I'll add is dependent upon what part timer the roulette wheel lands on, if anyone (no bathroom breaks either because no one wants to take over my job for 2 minutes...muchless an hour lunch). You dont even get out of the waiting room for an hour in this town, so my lunch hour is blown right there! Then PE always proceeded to waste AT LEAST another hour of my time that I lost pay for, once I was called out of waiting room, which I cannot afford. Every SINGLE time I called PE they would: 1) Let the phone ring off the hook, not answering at all. Or 2) Their automated phone system would answer, give you options to choose, then your option went dead. Same thing EVERY TIME I CALLED. So often, in fact, that I took a lunch hour to go and specifically ask for the office manager to get to the bottom of their phone issue. She had already been blessed out MANY times over the phones so i had mercy and asked for an explanation. She hemhawed around, shuffled papers on the desk, and finally admitted they just have a horrid phone system, everyone knew it, and she understood completely why patients fired PE on a frequent, everyday rate. 2) Dr. Robinson - Zero bedside manner/personality. Treated me like a bother to her. Was not AT ALL interested in speaking to me, or me speaking to her. It was as if her motto is, "talking is overrated. Ain't nobody got time for that!" She never called me, even when I made her promise to call me...personally. I never saw the woman crack a smile, joke around, or look directly at me. I remember leaving her office time after time thinking, "I feel sorry for her nurse (who DID have a personality)" and "This was NOT a good career choice for Robinson." I dont think you can teach bedside manner, interaction with patients, how you should make your patients feel about their visit. She should've chosen a career that involves seclusion and no public contact. I often thought she suffered from depression....apparently untreated or not treated with the right antidepressant for her. She gave off the impression that she didnt like herself, her job, her home life, etc. I tired for months to hold off giving her time to get whatever she was apparently going through addressed, but I just got fed up with her coupled with Physicans East's having NO CLUE how patients should be respected. I fired her, fired PE, and if asked my opinion by newcomers assure them that PE is nothing they want to deal with. I wouldn't wish Physician's East on my worst enemy.

October 17th, 2014
I would advise anyone not to see this lady. She was not helpful at all. Honestly, I question the very fact that she has license to practice . I have been a patient at PE since 2005 but needed an MD and the lady scheduling appts suggested her. From the looks of things maybe she was recruiting patients for her because she is loosing her patients. She has not diagnosed my issues as of yet. My husband and I will be leaving her. If you want s caring and attentive as a Dr full of knwoledge, she is not it.

October 16th, 2014
Shocked Patient
I am extremely curious as to how this woman is allowed to practice medicine. Maybe it is me, she either has NO knowledge of medical conditions or as the previous person stated, just smug. This lady is very impersonal, has no bedside manners, WILL NOT DISCUSS your health with you. She offered to give me a flu shot that was given on my fist visit. When she entered the room she acted as though she didn't know why I was there. She had NO knowledge of anything well that is how she acted. She seems to be there only to dress up and walk the halls. She acts as though she is disconnected from the practice. Everything I have read here is true. I see other specialist in the practice and both of them will discuss with me each one of the others plan for my health. She will not tell you anything. I am disgusted. After an 1 hr 45 drive I was handed a check out form and told good luck. I forgot to mention she is never punctual, both of my visits had long waits in the room. I WILL NEVER SEE THIS LADY AGAIN.

October 7th, 2014
Unhappy Patients
My spouse and I have been patients of Dr. Robinson for many years and kept hoping she would be more helpful as time went on. However, I have to agree with the previous reviewer that she is dismissive of symptoms, impersonal, and not effective at all. My spouse and I will be changing doctors effective immediately. I do not recommend her as a family physician.

September 28th, 2012
Dissatisfied patient
I found Dr. Robinson extremely smug and she does not listen to me when I try to discuss my health. she also keeps suggesting I see a specialist for simple ailments that she can handle herself. She always seems like she's in such a hurry when examining me during our visits. I will not recommend her to anyone and will find another doctor as soon as I get copies of my records.

March 24th, 2017