A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Rouse, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- South Haven Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Rouse practice?
Dr. Sharon Rouse practices Pediatrics near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sharyn Rouse, Dr. Shari Rouse, Dr. Sharron Rouse