Anesthesiologist (pain control), Family Physicians, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile
Raritan Bay Cardiology Group
3 Hospital Plz
Ste 305
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
732-360-0004
Locations and availability (4)

|  School Counselor  |  show details
by Toni Iacobelli on Oct 3rd, 2013

WORST EXPRIENCE EVER!!!!!I have NEVER in my life been so disappointed with a doctors office like this one. The staff is rude, they took my co-pay and still billed me for an office visit. I have been disputing this bill since March and now they are threating me with collections. Meanwhile, Dr. Ryan did NOTHING for me expect tell me I was stressed. I waited over an hour to see her and was in her office for 10 minutes. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Now they expect me to pay a 200 dollar bill. FOR WHAT???????

Jul 26th, 2013

STAFF SERVICE SLOW AT BEST SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO CALL 4 TIMES BEFORE YOU GET AN ANSWER YET SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM MAYBE WITH ONE OTHER PATIENT YOU HEAR THE PHONE RING AND MANY TIMES GOES UNANSWERED. DR MAY BE TRYING TO BE ACCURATE HOWEVER I FEEL IT IS UNNECESSARY TEST TO RUN UP YOUR BILL. .

|  Staff is Unprofessional  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

Dr. Ryan seems to be thorough and competent. However, the staff at the office is a totally different matter. If you like people with a rude, condescending attitude whose main objective is to get you off the phone, you have come to the right place. I get better treatment from the staff at my vet when I bring my dog in for treatment. These people should be working where they don't have contact with customers.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Spends time with you. Will send you elswhere if unsure of diagnosis. Tests for everything! Wait time is exceptional for a doctor. Great bedside manner.

Sep 24th, 2011

two girls working for Dr. are very unprofessional. I am currently looking for a new Dr.

by Florence Bogaenko on Aug 12th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Sharon Ryan. Every aspect of my treatment has been professional, polite and friendly. She has made excellent recommendations for special needs and follows up on situations. She is a credit to her profession. Although I have moved more than an hour away from her practice, it is well worth the trip to be under the care of Dr. Ryan.