Dr. Sharon Ryan, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Video profile

New patient show details New patient
by Sam big on Nov 26th, 2015

Nasty and stuck up!!!

Nothing but 'praise' for Dr. Sharon Ryan show details Nothing but 'praise' for Dr. Sharon Ryan
by Ann H., Old Bridge, NJ on Sep 8th, 2015

Dr. Sharon Ryan has been my primary care doctor for several years now and I am elated with her care and dedication to me as a patient. About a year ago, she left the 'group' she was with and joined forces with the 'best of the best,' Robert Wood Johnson Physician Enterprise group. They are directly connected with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital which has been ranked among the best hospitals in America by U.S. News & World Report six times. When Dr. Ryan was with her previous group, there were a couple of gals in the front office who were not conducting themselves professionally and were, at times, short with Dr. Ryan's patients. I'm sure if Dr. Ryan was aware of their unprofessional mannerisms, she would have terminated them. That is now all behind us, as Dr. Ryan is with the RWJPE group and has a totally new staff. It is sad that people you hire and trust to represent you, can actually defame you. I give Dr. Ryan 'five stars' in 'all' areas of her medical expertise and professionalism.

Jul 26th, 2013

STAFF SERVICE SLOW AT BEST SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO CALL 4 TIMES BEFORE YOU GET AN ANSWER YET SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM MAYBE WITH ONE OTHER PATIENT YOU HEAR THE PHONE RING AND MANY TIMES GOES UNANSWERED. DR MAY BE TRYING TO BE ACCURATE HOWEVER I FEEL IT IS UNNECESSARY TEST TO RUN UP YOUR BILL. .

Staff is Unprofessional show details Staff is Unprofessional
May 9th, 2013

Dr. Ryan seems to be thorough and competent. However, the staff at the office is a totally different matter. If you like people with a rude, condescending attitude whose main objective is to get you off the phone, you have come to the right place. I get better treatment from the staff at my vet when I bring my dog in for treatment. These people should be working where they don't have contact with customers.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Spends time with you. Will send you elswhere if unsure of diagnosis. Tests for everything! Wait time is exceptional for a doctor. Great bedside manner.

Sep 24th, 2011

two girls working for Dr. are very unprofessional. I am currently looking for a new Dr.

by Florence Bogaenko on Aug 12th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Sharon Ryan. Every aspect of my treatment has been professional, polite and friendly. She has made excellent recommendations for special needs and follows up on situations. She is a credit to her profession. Although I have moved more than an hour away from her practice, it is well worth the trip to be under the care of Dr. Ryan.