A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Lehman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cataract, Lazy Eye Amblyopia, and Lazy Eye Strabismus.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Lehman practice?
Dr. Sharon Lehman practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists, Wilmington Pediatricians, and Wilmington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shari Lehman, Dr. Sharron Lehman, Dr. Sharyn Lehman