A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Lehman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Skibber Lehman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Sharon Lehman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Lehman practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.