A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon S. Smith practice?
Dr. Sharon Smith practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.