A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sageman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Sageman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sageman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sageman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Sageman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sageman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sageman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lipschitz Sageman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Sageman practice?
- Dr. Sharon Sageman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Sageman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.