A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sageman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Sageman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Sageman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sageman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sageman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lipschitz Sageman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Sageman practice?
- Dr. Sharon Sageman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Sageman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.