Dr. Sharon Salter Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Salter?

HELLO?????

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I literally fell down on the floor crying because of My Clinical Depression. This was in the waiting room. She walked right by me!!! The woman accompanying her bent down and asked are you alright while helping me up. MS. Salter walked right by me. This is a psychiatrist? HELLO????????????

DR. UNCARING

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I was in a puddle of my own tears. Not only was she indifferent, she was very, very mean! I read here that she was an OBGYN, DERMATOLOGIST, PSYCHIATRIST (JOKE) and something else. I think the problem is she tries to be a doctor of SOMETHING, keeps failing so she moves on to try her hand at anything! She should quit already, stay home and try knitting some warm clothes for herself. For she has a very COLD demeanor.

I agree NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2014

MS. Salter is indeed a nightmare! She misdiagnosed me. She has NO compassion whatsoever! As cold as ice. These doctor's are supposed to soothe you and give you hope. MS. Salter is the worst. She does not know what she is doing. She made my trauma worse than it already was. I know from the way that MS. Salter "treated" me that she should be reported and removed. My advice to anyone looking for help, Salter will hurt you more. STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously.

NIGHTMARE PSYCHIATRIST!!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I have NEVER thought about reporting a doctor to the state medical board but Sharon Salter was someone I seriously considered. She is unprofessional, not compassionate, inexperienced with medications and mental health treatment, and could do some serious damage to someone either in crisis or not well versed in appropriate psychiatric care. I would not see her if she were the last psychiatrist on earth--20 minutes, for an initial intake was enough for me to know not to EVER go back to her. I am a trained mental health professional with years of personal and professional experiences and she is the WORST psychiatrist I have ever had contact with.... I wish they had negative star ratings on this site.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I was actually happy she has had the experience in ob/gyn because she was that much more intuitive and understanding to women's concerns. She was further able to offer Explanations for my reason for visiting - much more than mynprimary!!! Glad I was referred to her!

Dr. Salter - A Promising, but inexperienced psychiatrist.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

When looking for a psychiatrist, I wanted to find one that had a solid amount of experience. Dr. Sharon Salter's information indicated that she had about ten years of experience. She seemed open and caring, especially since I was hesitant to see a psychiatrist. However, she was severely lacking in familiarity with medications. As it turned out, she was a gynecologist for the majority of her career and has (as of late 2011/ early 2012)really just begun her psychiatry career.Important Note: Her practice is on the second floor of a two story building. The first floor is a classy liquor store. If you are struggling with any substance abuse issues, do not choose anyone at Newton-Wellesley Psychiatry.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017