A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Samuels, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Samuels has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Beth Samuels MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Sharon B. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Sharon Samuels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Samuels practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.