Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Samuels
Dr. Sharon Samuels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Samuels is affiliated with Albany Medical Center, Albany Memorial Hospital and Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Samuels has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Sharon Samuels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Brian Binetti
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Albany, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Mary Whyte
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Albany, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Jeffrey Hnath
Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, General Surgery
Albany, NY 0 mi15