A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Sandell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon R Sandell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Sandell practice?
- Dr. Sharon Sandell has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Sandell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.