A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Sandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandell
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Sandell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon R Sandell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon R. Sandell practice?
- Dr. Sharon Sandell has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Sandell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.