Learn more about Dr. Sharon Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Savage, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Ann Savage MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Savage practice?
- Dr. Sharon Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Savage practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Pediatric Specialists.