A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Scherl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Scherl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Scherl, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherl graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scherl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Scherl MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Scherl practice?
- Dr. Sharon Scherl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Scherl practices Dermatology near Tenafly, NJ.
See Tenafly Dermatologists.