Dr. Sharon Scherl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Scherl?

Posted on May 27th, 2016

terrific doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2016

This is for my father. Every time that I have taken my father to Dr. Scherl, she has seen him either on time or early. Her staff is wonderful Her treatments are perfectly suited to my father's condition. It is just a great experience to deal with this office.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Terrible staff is awful ! She has been my doctor for 6 years needed to get in right away staff they say too bad had to wait 6 weeks then I left messages for her to call me three times nothing. Very disappointed

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I would very highly recommend Dr. Sharon Scherl. She is on time with her appointments and always attentive to the reason for my visit.

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I went to see Dr scherl for a body check. She was very professional but at the same time very sweet. She made me feel very comfortable . I just loved her and I would highly recommend her . Her staff was so nice as well

Waste of Time

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I went this doctor, bc she has had good reviews. I had a skin problem that I self-diagnosed with much research as well as getting the opinion of my mother who is a Licensed Physician in different specialty. Dr. Scherl examined me, but did not agree with my own and my mother's treatment plan or diagnosis. She told me to wait 1 week & come back the next week. She prescribed a useless cream, which was a waste of money. I listened to her though(after all- she is the specialist), but after 2 days my skin hurt so much that I knew Dr. Scherl was wrong. My mother then prescribed me the cream we already knew about & asked her for and overnight my condition was alleviated. That was my first and only visit. Maybe she can help others who need long term care, but I feel she just wanted an extra visit at my expense.

Staff very uncooperative

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Really needed to get in to see Dr.Scherl. They will not squeeze you in like other doctors if you are very concerned about something. They say, "too bad" - would consider NOT coming back, but I like the doctor. The staff sits around!

Posted on June 26th, 2017