Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Judy's Book.
 |  show details
by Debbie Magnotta on Jul 8th, 2013

I went to see Dr scherl for a body check. She was very professional but at the same time very sweet. She made me feel very comfortable . I just loved her and I would highly recommend her . Her staff was so nice as well

|  Waste of Time  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

I went this doctor, bc she has had good reviews. I had a skin problem that I self-diagnosed with much research as well as getting the opinion of my mother who is a Licensed Physician in different specialty. Dr. Scherl examined me, but did not agree with my own and my mother's treatment plan or diagnosis. She told me to wait 1 week & come back the next week. She prescribed a useless cream, which was a waste of money. I listened to her though(after all- she is the specialist), but after 2 days my skin hurt so much that I knew Dr. Scherl was wrong. My mother then prescribed me the cream we already knew about & asked her for and overnight my condition was alleviated. That was my first and only visit. Maybe she can help others who need long term care, but I feel she just wanted an extra visit at my expense.

|  Staff very uncooperative  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Really needed to get in to see Dr.Scherl. They will not squeeze you in like other doctors if you are very concerned about something. They say, "too bad" - would consider NOT coming back, but I like the doctor. The staff sits around!

|  Adele Castaldo  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr Scherl is my favorite doctor. You get the feeling that she really cares about you and she is a thorough and excellent diagnostician. I travel almost two hours to see her. It's well worth it.Adele Castaldo

|  Ms. Adele Castaldo  |  show details
by Adele Castaldo on Feb 20th, 2009

I travel 11/2 hours to get to the office. Dr Scherl is the best. I wish I could go to her for all my medical problems. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is always very positive, I have complete trust and confidence in her. Adele Castaldo

|  show details
Jun 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

this is awful. i called with a rash on my skin and was told they didn't have any appointments for another month. doesn't this doctor set aside any time for emergency calls?

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Highly recommended dermatologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 10th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been going to Dr. Scherl for over six years now. Went to her in high school to treat acne. She got it cleared for me as quickly as po...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dermatologist in Bergen County  |  show details
by Sha Z. at Judy`sBook on Aug 5th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I started going to Dr. Scherl when I was in high school. She helped treat my acne, which was not severe, but still something that needed to be taken care of. She was good at diagnosing the type and cause of the acne and getting me started...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com